1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 6 things about themselves in their journal.
3. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
5. No tag backs.
Woops, sorry I can't read question 6.
Ebbie-Chan, what have you done?! XD
1. I daydream a lot of super dynamic sequences in which you could get lost, like anime openings.
That's why I would like to be animator, I love to watch such sequences and would love to create some and make least the dream forever.
2. Other than my esthetic tastes, I haven't got a real personality, so I'm kinda shy and full of contradictions and always refer to others before I do something. That's why I'm...somehow, a real coward when it come to assume my acts. I don't think I can really acquire real notions. Or at least it's often the one's I will hear in songs or see in movies. Or things that can be universal.
3. I have a secret love for the car and trains travel's ambiances, or more exactly, for those moments in which you don't know where you're going. Those moment in which the only thing you do is watching the landscapes rolling in front of your eyes with some special music in the headphones.
4. I'm not really feminine and the only sign of it might be the black make-up around my eyes and eventually girl's sportwear I have. I don't make a real difference between the genre's personalities. Though my mind often beat itself with stupid mottos dedicated to girls/boys.
I'll always find a way to be affected by both anyway. My mind is weird, I know.
5. I don't think I'm made for what people call "Love" with a big L. Like having a cool life with someone and somewhat, "plus if affinities".
I don't want to depend on somebody and if it have to happens I'll pay attention to that fact.
Also I'm not really sensible to the average conception of beauty (according to people I have strange tastes and like ugly shiets lmao)
And since dreaming makes me more happier than love (at least, on longer periods) I'll always do that, no matter the situation.
6. I'm often saw as a rather weird, depressing person, or someone full of contradictions. But you know what? I do agree with this opinion.
But I think that, if you observe yourself for a while, I'm sure you're full of contradictions too. Humans are so.
And no no no I haven't read question 6. NO NO NO.
Feel free to do it if you want. ^-^